Halloween in the Park 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
The 2nd annual Halloween in the Park - presented by CAC Custom Homes and Jagoe Homes - will take place on Saturday, October 23 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in Friedman Park. For just $5 per car you can enjoy the comnunity's favorite, family-friendly Halloween event! All proceeds benefit the Warrick Parks Foundation.
Schedule of Events:
4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Trick-or-treating with local businesses and nonprofits
- A pumpkin patch where you can purchase pumpkins for $5
- Food trucks
- Live music from members of the Old Dam Band and costume contests on the amphitheater stage
- Hayrides provided by Mainstream Fiber Network
- Event Center entertainment provided by Remax Revolution including:
Spooky stories from Mary Jo Huff
LA Magician, David Ramey
Soft drinks and snacks
A 21+ beer garden
A tarot card reader
Do you want to participate as a sponsor or booth vendor? Booths are just $125 for businesses and $75for nonprofits! For more information, please contact Laurel Meny at email@example.com.